Forthcoming conferences and keynotes
Past conferences and keynotes
- Social Impact Bonds in Chile. Ministry of Economy, Government of Chile (Mar 19)
- Social value and impact measurement, Corfo Chile (Mar 19)
- Rural entrepreneurship: past and future. Entrepreneurship and Local Development Conference (Organizer), Valdivia, Chile (Mar 19)
- Paradox of Social Impact Measurement. Centre for Enterprise & Economic Development Research (CEEDR) Middlesex University Business School (Feb 19)
- Poverty, entrepreneurship and the pursuit of a better tomorrow. University of Sussex, UK (Feb 19)
- 2nd PhD Latin American Academy: Business, Enterprise and Sustainable Development (Organizer). Santiago, Chile (Mar 19)
Past conferences and keynotes
- A Compass for Navigating Sharing Economy Business Models. University of Warwick, UK (September 18)
- All-Academy Symposium on Regenerative organizations: Living and well-being in, within and for nature (Organizer). Academy of Management Annual Meeting, Chicago IL, USA.
- Entrepreneurship and the Rest: The Missing Debate. All-Academy Symposium on Entrepreneurship of Poverty. Poverty of Entrepreneurship? How poverty influences Entrepreneurship. Academy of Management Annual Meeting, Chicago IL, USA.
- Mindfulness: Help or Hinderance? Academy of Management Meeting. Chicago IL, USA (paper presented by M van Gelderen)
- A Compass for Navigating Sharing Economy Business Models. Instituto de Empresa, Madrid, Spain.
- Uncovering the paradox of impact measurement: Insights for the measurement of social value. 34th EGOS Colloquium. Tallinn, Estonia.
- Social Mission as Competitive Advantage: A Configurational Analysis of Micro Antecedents of Strategic Social Entrepreneurship. GIKA Conference. Valencia, Spain.
- Social Entrepreneurship in Chile: Context & Policy Challenges. Corfo, Chile.
- Entrepreneurship and the Rest: The Missing Debate. Universidad del Desarrollo, Chile.
- Tackling Climate Change Through Organizational Homeostasis. Sustainability, Ethics and Entrepreneurship Conference. Washington DC, USA.
- The Paradox of Impact Measurement in a Non-Rationalized Social Industry. The 14th Annual Social Entrepreneurship Conference. Boston MA, USA.
- Biophysical Identification in Eco-Centric Enterprises. The 14th Annual Social Entrepreneurship Conference. Boston MA, USA.
- Building Hopes for the Future: Entrepreneurship and Intergenerational Wellbeing in Rural Kenya. Anzam Conference. Melbourne, Australia. (paper presented by J Kimmitt
- Chasing Research Impact. Ivey Research Seminar Series, Ivey Business School. London ON, Canada
- Thematic Symposium on Regenerative Organizing, Sustainability, Ethics and Entrepreneurship Conference, Washington DC, USA (Organizer)
- Crafting Questions and Research Designs Doctoral Workshop. University of Liverpool Management School, UK
- Entrepreneurship Research Impact. KITE Research Seminar Series. Newcastle University Business School. Newcastle, UK
- Enterprise Before and Beyond Benefit. Research Seminar University of Liverpool Management School. Liverpool, UK
- B-Corps and Beyond Paper SymposiumJournal of Business Venturing. The 14th Annual Social Entrepreneurship Conference. Boston MA, USA.
- Doctoral Consortium Business and Sustainability: Climate Action and Inclusion at the Crossroads. Encuentro +B. Sao Paulo, Brazil (Organizer and Mentor)
- Rural entrepreneurship ecosystems. Entrepreneurship and Local Development Conference (organizer), Concepcion, Chile.
- Sustainable Entrepreneurship Research. Research Seminar Universitat de les Illes Balears. Majorca, Spain.
- Entrepreneurial Ecosystems in Rural and Peripheral Communities: Towards a Framework for Observation and Analysis. 15th Rural Entrepreneurship Conference. Newcastle upon Tyne, UK.
- Mindfulness and Taking Entrepreneurial Action. Babson College Entrepreneurship Research Conference. Oklahoma, USA. (paper presented by M Van Gelderen)
- A Complexity-Based (Re)Examination of Entrepreneurial Regions. Babson College Entrepreneurship Research Conference. Oklahoma, USA (paper presented by V Mandakovic)
- Understanding Research Impact. Research Seminar Aalto University. Helsinki, Finland.
- Doctoral Consortium on Pro-Social Organizing. Ivey/Journal of Business Venturing. London, Canada (Mentor)
- Action-research in action: a design-based science approach to knowledge co-creation. Research Seminar Sistema B / IDRC. Santiago, Chile.
- Entrepreneurship and Financial Inclusion. Research Seminar Aston University, Birmingham UK